We at Healing Our Village are here to ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS about your medications. Click the button at the bottom and CHAT with our PHARMACIST EXPERTS.
ASK THE PHARMACIST
eBOOK: Using Your Medication Wisely: What you need to know
By Dr. Lenore T. Coleman
Download our e-book TODAY and learn more about managing your medications and how to talk to your doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ● I forgot to take my medication this morning at 9am. Is it OK to tak two tablets at noon?
- ● I all of a sudden have a rash on my arms and legs. Am I allergic to my medications?
- ● Can I mix my medications with Alcohol?
- ● My pharmacist told me to take my medication with food? What exactly does that mean?
- ● If I am allergic to aspirin, what other medication can I take for pain?