We at Healing Our Village are here to ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS about your diabetes management, use of your blood glucose monitor, your medications and nutrition. Click the button at the bottom and CHAT with our HEALTH EXPERTS. If we do not respond it means we are chatting with another client. You can always send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide your cell phone number or email address, we will get back to you within 24 hours. Remember KNOWLEDGE IF POWER.
ASK A NUTRITIONIST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ● I forgot to take my medication this morning at 9am. Is it OK to tak two tablets at noon?
- ● I all of a sudden have a rash on my arms and legs. Am I allergic to my medications?
- ● Can I mix my medications with Alcohol?
- ● My pharmacist told me to take my medication with food? What exactly does that mean?
- ● If I am allergic to aspirin, what other medication can I take for pain?